COM-SCAN is an application of "Optical Character Recognition" (OCR),
handwriting recognition, barcode generation, business card, event card and gift card generation.
This application is primarily intended to read business cards coordinates, which can
then be exported as vCard files can be imported into various applications such as
"MS Outlook ©" or COM-CRM or COM-CRM Pro.
However, COM-SCAN may also be used to realize OCR on any image containing text.
COM-SCAN can read "QR Code" but also all the following types of barcodes:
Aztec, Codabar, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Data Matrix, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF, PDF-417,
RSS-14 (all variants), UPC-A and UPC-E.
COM-SCAN can generate Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF-417 and
"QR Code" barcode starting from a vCard file or from a simple text.
COM-SCAN also generates business cards with barcodes, event cards with barcodes,
gifts cards with barcodes and business cards with map.
COM-SCAN is compatible in reading and writing with the QR-Code barcodes of
Android © applications (such as "Samsung Contacts ©").
- optical character recognition
- bar code scanning "QR code" and Aztec, Codabar, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Data Matrix, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF, PDF-417, RSS-14 (all variants), UPC-A, UPC-E
- extractions of business cards data
- generate Aztec, Data Matrix, "PDF 417" and "QR Code" barcode
- barcode generation: Email, GPS, Phone, SMS, URL and WiFi
- scan an EAN-13 barcode of fod product and query the Open Food Facts © database
- generate business card with barcode
- generate event card with barcode
- generate gifts cards with barcode
- generate business card with signature
- generate business card with map
- generation of a set of business cards, cards with plans and gift cards from a list of addresses
- recognition of handwriting (Microsoft Ink Recognition ©)
- addresses and events database
available in three languages: English, French and Spanish
Integration with other COM-ADD applications
Integration with the Microsoft © webservices
- save business card data on Microsoft People ©
- import/export of business card data from/to Microsoft People ©
- import/export of events from/to Microsoft Calendar ©
- import/export of iCal and vCard files from/to OneDrive ©
Other videos: COM-SCAN
Available on the "Microsoft Store ©":